Thursday, September 17, 2009

"WET DREAMS" by J. HALE



..FOR THE GROWN...AND SEXY'S EYES ONLY!!!

It was like about 3 in the morning when it happened. I remember it like it was yesterday, I had my first wet dream. It all started when I was on the phone with "daddy" and he was telling me all the freaky things he wanted to do to me. Usually, I don't entertain him when he's talking like that, but this night was the first night I decided to just let him tell me a bedtime story. After that I went straight to sleep then it began...

"Jasmine baby wake up" I heard his voice softly in my ear as I turned around to face him. Seeing him sit there watching me sleep made me smile, because I felt protected. I got up to go to the bathroom to splash some water on my face and freshen up a little. When I returned back to the room the lights had been dimmed and my favorite candles were lit, and slow jams from the stereo was playing softly. "What's this about" I asked him as I got closer to the bed. He said " Remember the story I told you last night? well it's time to make it a reality" All I could do was look at him with a blank face, and respond with an "alright".

How it all began was blurry, maybe this was when I was turning in my sleep.All that I know, in just a blink of an eye, "daddy" was rubbing me down with oils with one hand and the other he was massaging my clit -while fingering me. Damn, all I could do is moan because he knows how to make me leak faster than a leaky faucet, and with JUST TWO FINGERS. Next I felt his lips make a trail down my back inch by inch going lower and lower as my spine tingled because it felt so good. He finally reached his destination and began to eat me from behind just like he promised. He ate me for about 45 minutes and still had enough energy to continue for another 45 minutes. He told me to sit on his face because he still wanted to finish up the job. We performed 69 because it was our favorite position.

He told me "It was about that time that we get it in" because he has been waiting to feel my walls surround his shaft all day. He knows that my cooch tightens up, and that he's gonna have to ease it in at first because his shaft is crazy thick and long to just try to PLUNGE it in. He held my legs open wide and put his tip in "SHIT!"...I thought, as he continued to proceed inside of me. After a couple strokes he started going faster and FASTER as I was throwing it back. I pulled away and laid on his back the I got on top.Riding backwards was like the best! because he loves the sight of my ass as he smacks it while I go up and down. I'm going full speed when he tells me to get off. As soon as I hopped off, he grabbed me and flung me on the bed face down ass up -that's the way we like to fuck. In the background I could hear PLIES "please excuse my hands" blasting! and that just added to the sexy, because that song turns me on as soon as the beat drops!

Damn, I'm so happy the walls in my apartment are thick...because this nigga must've taken some enhancers because for some reason he was going extra deep and extra hard, or maybe it was just me. "Daddy" had me screaming like it was going out of style and that just made him go harder and faster. When I looked back he had a grin on his face as if he knew what he was doing and he was punishing me...for what reason I don't know. I knew he was about finish because his strokes became longer and deeper and he was starting to buckle up. He came and so did I, like 5 times during the process! He always made me cum it never fails...but this time it was different. We laid there cuddling and resting our eyes, then I looked at him in confused and asked "how did you get in?"

Before I knew it I...

I was laying in my bed eyes wide open, body sweaty and pussy full of juice, so much so I could ring out my pajamas. I just knew I had to make that phone call then...




- J. HALE


FOLLOW HER ON TWITTER!!!

twitter.com/J_2cute_Hale