Wednesday, February 16, 2011

EL DEBARGE CHECKS INTO REHAB.

EL DEBARGE

Apparently El Debarge has checked himself back into rehab. Right before his big comeback tour, Debarge has chosen to take further action to better himself. The singer just released his first album in nearly 16 years, and recently stole the show at last years BET awards, singing some of his classic hits. On the eve of his two grammy nominations, he is once again in need of treatment concerning his drug addiction.

It shows great courage to be able to admit you have a problem, especially when you're in the spotlight. There is nothing wrong with taking a little time out to better yourself.


"I hate to disappoint my fans but it is necessary for me to take the time to work on me so that I may continue to share my music and my story with everyone."-EL Debarge
If only some of his peers would take notice of their own personal growth, and apparent drug issues and slow down--instead of spiralling downward into oblivion.(K*W)